Naturopathy believes that all disease arises from the accumulation of painful matter in the body, and removing that material in some way opens the way for treatment or relief. He also believed that the human body had an inherent power to build and heal itself.
Naturopathy does not pursue the path to health. This approach includes a variety of non-invasive techniques and therapies. You can visit best naturopath clinic in Burnaby, Vancouver i.e. Catalyst Kinetics.
Image Source: Google
There are many approaches to naturopathy. The most important are as follows:
1. Water Therapy / Hydrotherapy: This is the oldest treatment. It produces different types of physiological effects based on temperature and duration.
2. Air Therapy: Good health requires clean air. Air therapy is used at different pressures and temperatures for different disease states.
3. Flame therapy: Here different temperatures are used by different heating techniques. These techniques produce various specific effects.
4. Fasting therapy: Obstruction causes disease. Fasting is the best therapy to relieve congestion in the body and mind.
5. Mud Therapy: Mud absorbs, dissolves, removes toxins, and rejuvenates the body. It is used in the treatment of various ailments like constipation, skin diseases, and others.
6. Nutritional Therapy: Your food is your medicine. This is Nature Cure's main slogan.
Naturopathy takes time to cure disease, but most of the time it succeeds. However, you need focus, confidence, and dedication to achieve the best results in natural remedies.